Sale specialist wanted
Interstate sale specialist
True global leader company which is experiencing consistently high annual growth in the sustainable and ecofriendly consumer products.
looking for a key position candidate with sale experience and strong knowledge of the Australian market .
we are Sole Australia distributor for “DEXSHELL” &”ECOSOULIFE” brands , with our world renowned products.
Currently we are looking to grow and bring on a sales specialist and a genuine drive to succeed in sale with the opportunity to see the fruits of your labour and be rewarded accordingly.
We offer you a real career development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for talented and driven sale representative who is looking to take on a new challenge to join our young dynamic and motivate team and have the warm and enthusiastic charisma with a strong work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will need to be determined to maximise the company potential.
You will also be dynamic, driven and ambitious, additional.
To be successful, the following attributes are essential ::
- Understand the sale life cycle and integrating other products into customers range.
- Creating and implementing a successful marketing / sales strategy to increase the awareness of the ecofriendly consumer products.
- Work toward sales targets, budget and company margins.
- Handle and follow up customer enquiries.
- Cold and warm face to face visiting to new clients- secure new business for the group..
- Building a client base, and leveraging off your existing contacts.
- Confidence dealing with major retailers and decision makers .
- The ability to establish new relations and maintain a strong communication with the clients.
- A desire to succeed and deliver top service.
- Work diligently as individual or as a teamwork member – work closely with the head office to ensure strong client delivery..
- Be able to multi tusk with a mature result driven attitude excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation skills-superior time management skills and sales targets.
- Feedback to the team any issues that arises via weekly meetings, provide information to the GM for sales planning and forecast activities including prospect qualification and local market intelligence.
- Customer focused and ability to successfully implement and execute a sale strategy .
- Presentation skill at all levels.
- Computer skills : Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel. Data base program ACT.
- Be goal driven, well organized, reliable and accountable.
- Sales experience is the most desired attribute.
If this sounds like you- we look forward to hearing from you to discuss this opportunity.
The role is being offered as base salary, +super +bonus+car allowance +tool of trade.
The target earning in the region of $100-120 based on performance.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a high preforming established team.
If you looking to join an organisation that fully supports its staff and rewards them with setting realistic goals and targets and giving back with an industry leading bonus scheme, training and development opportunities then this is the role for you
For further details or confidential discussion please contact Sharon Benjamin – 03 -9568 4222 or e-mail- Info@playballco.com
Only person with relevant experience need apply.
|No Related Articles|