WELCOME TO MYSPORTSLINK!
Make the most of everything we offer you here ... and in the rest of Sportslink media, our print editions and e-newslettersDirectory content appears not only in print edition, but also in the exciting searchable web portal at www.mysportslink.net
You'll find here:
• News from the current issue ... and more, as it breaks – not just four times a year;
• A fully-searchable Directory, from which you can source specific products as services in the same way as in the printed edition – and if you're a supplier who left it too late to be included ion the print edition, we shall be happy to help you;
• Information on upcoming trade shows, industry and retail groups;
• A new Classified Advertising section, soon to be extended so you can post your own advertisements;
• Suppliers' Showcase promotions from the latest edition ... and again, mysportslink offers the opportunity to promote new products at times to suit you;
• Sophisticated mechanisms to help you work with the information on this site – you can email stories to colleagues, and the linked Directory info pages support national and regional sales networks, as well as providing direct email and website links.
We hope you'll like it; we hope you'll use it; and we hope you'll make mysportslink your own. Do please let us know what you think – about your experience and how it might be improved.
Click the 'More' link at the bottom of this page to contact us.
The mysportslink portal recognises that websites are no longer ‘shopwindows’ but increasingly interactive, with opportunities for users to share ideas as well as receive them. Progressively, we look forward to adding and enhancing the site and we're keen to have your feedback.
And at a time when clever customised websites still cost as much to develop as a small house, www.mysportslink.net is highly cost-effective – free to trade users and a no-cost extra for suppliers in the Directory.
Naturally, its success depends on your response ... so tell us what you like and dislike – and what you’d like to see in the future.
It’s www.mysportslink.net ... please make it yours!
Read more from: Industry/Business News
|No Related Articles|