ASGA forum: full programme of speakers
As the Australian Sporting Goods Association forum and annual meeting draws closer, executive director Brad Kitschke has announced a full lineup of high-profile speakers for the late October event.
The October 26 conference, to be held in the new AAMI Park stadium in Melbourne, will feature key presentations from:
• Griffith University’s Dr Graham Wise on researching sport and sports participation;
• Dr Leeora Black, from the Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility; and
• InsideOut Strategic on the ASGA industry campaign on GST and online trading.
Educational sessions will also be held by the association’s preferred partners:
• Corrs Chambers Westgarth – ASGA’s legal service provider;
• Australia Post; and
• Custom House (Western Union).
Master of ceremonies is sports journalist Tim Lane and keynote speakers include Australia’s high profile Olympic specialist Kevan Gosper.
Reports Kitschke, “This year’s conference theme is New Directions In Sport, and will focus on the changing landscape of sports policy and funding and sports business and the economy.
“This year’s conference programme has been designed to be informative and educational. The conference will explore the sporting goods business landscape, discuss overcoming the challenges faced by the industry and provide delegates with educational and development opportunities.”
This conference is for everyone involved in the industry, for CEO and General Managers, finance, logistics, marketing, sales and retail staff, he says.
The forum will include the ASGA annual meeting timed for 4.30 pm.
|No Related Articles|